Home My Classroom My Products Freebies Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Bloglovin Pinterest Email Image Map

1.07.2015

A Few of My Favorite... Websites For Learning


I'm linking up with the Teaching Trio for their new monthly feature: A Few of My Favorite Things. This time I'm going to tell you about my three favorite (and FREE) websites for learning. A couple of them do have the option for a paid subscription; but hold onto your wallet because the free versions are awesome all on their own. If you aren't already using these sites, definitely go check them out...



Don't forget to come back and tell me what you think! Now hop on over to Teaching Trio for some more Favorite Things.

5 comments:

  1. I have been looking for more apps to use with my students. These look great! {And I love trivia so I can't wait to try out memrise.}
    Crystal
    Fun and Learning at BBA

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Memrise site looks like fun! Thanks for sharing!

    Krazy Town

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of memrise- going to have to check it out!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow just what I was looking for. Thank you so much for sharing. Going to check them out now!
    Sheri.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness... I just looked at Into the Book and I am in love! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    Cassie
    Funky in Fourth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...