5.14.2017

Digital Task Cards: The Latest & Greatest Addition to TpT

I'm so excited to announce a brand new category of classroom resources that are now available through Teachers Pay Teachers: Boom Cards!

















Huh? Boom Cards? What's that? We all know what task cards are and how many ways they can be used in the classroom. Well now your students can use them online, through the Boom Learning app. Boom Cards are interactive task cards that play on any device.

Kids love them because they earn badges and rewards for completing tasks. Teachers love them because...

  1. They are self-checking! 
  2. No printing!
  3. No cutting!
  4. No laminating!
  5. Access to teacher reports to track student progress!

If you want to see what all the fuss is about, just head on over to my TpT store and download a preview. The preview includes a playable sample. Just click the picture below:


Over the next few weeks, I'll be adding many more sets of Boom Cards to my store! If you've already purchased printable task cards from me, check for updates in your purchases because I'll be adding access to the digital versions to some of those files as well. 

I hope you're as excited as I am about these new and exciting resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...