Home My Classroom My Products Freebies Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Bloglovin Pinterest Email Image Map

10.12.2015

Math Anchor Charts

Hi teacher friends! This has been a busy month! I just want to share a few of the anchor charts we've been making in math. The kids help decide what to include and I do the writing. We're working on multiplication right now...


After we make the big chart together, they copy it down in their math journals. They've been going a great job and really enjoy referring back to their journals when needed. Once they realized that I will occasionally let them use their journals during quizzes, their handwriting suddenly got a lot neater!

Here's another chart we made for rounding...


They aren't the fancy, perfect charts you see on Pinterest, but they're effective. I keep them hanging on one wall and the students can go back and look at them any time. The important thing is that they contributed to the content.

Looking for multiplication resources? Here are a few things you might like...

  












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...