Home My Classroom My Products Freebies Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Bloglovin Pinterest Email Image Map

7.09.2015

Christmas In July!


Christmas is my favorite time of year but it's oh so far away! Luckily, you can enjoy a little bit of the holiday season right here in the middle of July. I've joined in with a group of awesome TpT sellers to bring you an extra special (HUGE) sale on July 13th and 14th. Everyone participating will have four of their best sellers or bundles marked down up to 60% off PLUS there will be a ton of flash freebies available only during the sale!!

To find all of the resources included in the sale, hop on over to TpT and type #Christmasinjuly into the search bar.

Here are the items I've chosen for my sale:





My freebie will be one of my awesome (if I do say so myself) interactive comprehension booklets:


But remember, these will only be available July 13th and 14th. Be sure to also visit some of these other sellers who will also have incredible Christmas In July sales going on:

An InLinkz Link-up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...