Home My Classroom My Products Freebies Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Bloglovin Pinterest Email Image Map

12.14.2014

Build A Snowman

I've been looking online for some fun (yet educational) activities to get us through Crazy Week. There's nothing worse than running out of things to do the week before winter break. Down Time = Wild Children. No thank you!

So I came across this little online math game:

It's starts with an empty space where the snowman is. Players are presented with a story problem and they have to determine which operation they would use to solve it. If the correct answer is selected, part of the snowman appears. They keep playing until the snowman is complete. Cute, huh? 

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU! I have a 1:1 classroom and I know the kids would LOVE this game! Can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...