Home My Classroom My Products Freebies Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Bloglovin Pinterest Email Image Map

9.01.2014

Back to School Freebie

Tomorrow starts the third week of school for us. My plan was to loop up with my class and have tons of free time since they already know what to do and we could skip all of the getting-to-know-you stuff. Well, all of that has happened except for the tons of free time part. What is up with the first month of school? Seriously...should it be this exhausting? Look, I'm so tired I couldn't even think of a good title for this post. So, let's just get to it...

Here is a back-to-school freebie for all of my fellow exhausted teachers. Enjoy!



If you haven't started back to school yet, I wish you a great first week! Don't forget to hop on over to Classroom Freebie for more...classroom freebies!


Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...