Home My Classroom My Products Freebies Instagram TeachersPayTeachers Bloglovin Pinterest Email Image Map

8.13.2016

Classroom Decor... or Not

This week was pre-planning and I really got almost nothing done. I just can't figure out what to do with my room. I don't like distraction and clutter and lots of stuff. Most of the other teachers have cute themes in their rooms but it's visual overload to me. So my room tends to look pretty plain and dare I say, boring, compared to everyone else's. 

So far this is what I've got...



As you can see, I'm painting my walls light blue. (They're actually finished now.) I figure it's a nice calm color. But I have no idea where to go from here. I did make some things to hang on the walls...


I also put up our schedule...









And that's about it. School starts on Monday!!! How will I ever be ready? Is it ok to decorate later? Will the kids be sad about their plain room? Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...